For more than 30 years, Resonetics has designed, manufactured and serviced laser micromachining workstations to solve complex challenges in life sciences products.
Since 1987, the Resonetics team has been an industry leader in custom laser workstation development for internal use and specialty built for our customer’s products. Our experienced team of mechanical, electrical, software and optical engineers have been working together for years along with a 24/7 in-house service department. Resonetics brings unmatched experience, scale and versatility, with more than 500 system sales installed all over the world. Our laser systems handle 2D and 3D components with consistency and reliability. Resonetics integrates a wide variety of additional laser technologies into these systems and chooses the optimal wavelength to meet quality, throughput and cost objectives.
The specific workstation laser technologies to-date include some of the following:
- Excimer (193 nm, 248 nm)
- Diode-pumped solid-state (DPSS) (1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm)
- CO2 (10.6 μm, 9.4 μm)
- Femtosecond (1550 nm, 1064 nm, 532 nm)
- Picosecond (1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm)
Systems are built with in-line process controls such as:
- In-line power/energy meter
- Beam profiler
- Machine vision for alignment and/or inspection
- Autofocus sensor for part height detection
- Laser micrometers (for wire and tube diameter measurement)