Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler/Technician
This position employs an individual skilled and experienced in mechanical, electrical, wire and harness assembly. This person will be responsible for the assembly of laser systems and associated tooling. From time to time, it may become necessary for this individual to perform other non-routine tasks such as kitting or facility maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that can work independently with minimum direction.
- Perform mechanical, opto-mechanical and electrical assembly work with minimum supervision.
- Provide assistance to the Engineering organization to assemble system for prototype or one of a kind assembly.
- Responsible for assembling a complete system from the ground up (frame, enclosures, electrical cabinet, opto-mechanics, robotics).
- Responsibilities include system preparation, crating, and shipping/receiving of product.
- Occasionally assist with material management
- ECO generation
- Records keeping
- Strong mechanical aptitude and an ability to improvise.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Mechanical Assembly role preferably in a technical environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is a must, both mechanical and electrical.
- Both mechanical and electrical assembly experience would be preferable.
- Computer skills (Including Excel, and MS Word)
- Dependable individual with strong work ethics and high motivation and team player.
If qualified, send resume to HR@Resonetics.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.