The Receptionist role is an important and critical function at Resonetics. It is often the most frequent point of contact with our customers and the first face to face contact with both customers and visitors at our facility. A positive attitude, a professional approach, enthusiasm, and energy are all essential qualities for this position
- Responsible for upkeep of coffee/conference room and lobby areas. Includes ordering coffee and other supplies from vendor.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls and messages.
- Receive, sort, and route mail and faxes. Maintain and operate the fax, postage machines, copiers and mailboxes. Includes ordering the supplies and service when necessary.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of their business and announce them to the appropriate individual(s). Prepare the visitor badges.
- Coordinate and order lunches for meetings; setup and clean up afterward.
- Perform other clerical/administrative duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying/scanning, mailing and collating.
- Provide basic administrative assistance to the Senior Leadership team.
- Supports Human Resources with employee engagement and appreciation initiatives.
- Provides backup support to AP/AR function.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task between multiple priorities.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Windows based software
- College degree preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or sales and marketing
If qualified, send resume to
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.