The ERP Business Analyst role will partner with cross-functional teams to deliver ERP-related initiatives designed to optimize Resonetics’ business processes to deliver strategic advantage. The Analyst will work with internal and external resources to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions on the ERP platform.
- Partner with internal business stakeholders and external vendor resources to implement new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and perform day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution
- Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams
- Analyze current operational procedures and document current business practices and specific business requirements, including clear documentation of complex business processes from end-to-end
- Proactively identify and make recommendations to simplify, streamline, and automate business processes
- Identify and recommend opportunities to drive improvements by integrating with other systems
- Develop ERP configuration changes as well as scripts and reports to meet business requirements. Adhere to all IT policies and controls
- Document work instructions and best practices and provide training to functional users
- Work with business process owners to define test scenarios and lead user acceptance testing with business stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert on cross-functional teams to deploy Epicor ERP at newly acquired sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting ERP in a manufacturing environment with at least one year of Epicor-specific ERP experience
- Excellent knowledge of foundational ERP business processes including finance, supply chain, and manufacturing
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify issues at the root level, and develop and clearly communicate solution recommendations
- Experience working on M&A integration teams is a plus
- Excellent ability to partner and communicate with others at different levels in and outside the organization
- Occasional travel required (10-15%)
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.