HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior leadership in supporting geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefit administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruiting/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; participates in the preparation and maintenance of the employee handbook.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefit administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts Open Enrollment and benefits renewals including assisting with benefits analysis.
- Leads all corporate wellness and charitable initiatives.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program files EEO-1 report annually and maintains other records.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations; coordinates and leads Resonetics participation at local career fairs; monitors career paths and writes and places career advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts and other employee directory information.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedure to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains all human resources information systems and records and complies with all record keeping laws and regulations. Ensures Resonetics is utilizing the systems to their fullest potential.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Provide manager coaching and training including performance management, recruiting, and employee relations management.
- Assist in coordination of employee recognition events and special programs.
- 5+ years’ experience in a HR Representative/Generalist capacity or a combination or practical education and work experience totaling 5+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience administering 401k plans.
- Previous experience maintaining COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.
- Solid Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and written) with ability to communicate with employees at multiple levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience leading change management initiatives throughout the organization.
- Previous experience supporting remote locations.
- Supporting non-exempt organizations in California.
- Bachelors Degree in human resources or related field.
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now and Success Factors.
- Prior experience supporting a plant in Costa Rica.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish.
- Air travel required
If qualified, send resume to
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.