Resonetics is a leader in micro manufacturing for life science. We focus our technology on components and assemblies for medical device and diagnostics manufacturers. We help customers bring innovative new products to the life sciences market and improve the health care around the world.
Resonetics is looking for an energetic HR Generalist to provide multisite day-to-day HR support. This position will focus on performance management, talent acquisition, training, onboarding, leave administration, communications and interpretation and application of employment policies and guidelines. This role will be based onsite at our Blaine, MN facility.
- Build strong and trusting Serves as business partner to the local site leadership team. Participate in department planning to provide HR guidance.
- Serves as a point-of-contact for employee requests, proactively seeking solutions, in consultation with the VP, HR and Site Director, to provide policy guidance and interpretation.
- Partner with supervisors and managers regarding employee relations, performance management, and hiring that is consistent with Company values, policies and practices.
- Work closely with Recruiting; lead new hire onboarding process after a job offer is accepted.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedure to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains all human resources information systems and records and complies with all record keeping laws and regulations. Ensures Resonetics is utilizing the systems to their fullest potential.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assist in coordination of employee recognition events and special programs.
- 3- 5 years’ experience of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of benefit programs and employment law, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, ERISA.
- Strong analytical, organizational, computer and problem-solving skills as well as the ability manage multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to communicate with employees at multiple levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience leading change management initiatives throughout the organization.
- Previous experience supporting remote locations.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field.
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now and Success Factors.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.