This position will concentrate primarily on production customers; maintaining efficiencies in the manufacturing of customer product. Additional areas of focus may include but are not limited to: setup reduction, procedure generation, operator training, Inspection Software Development, tool design or selection.
Other responsibilities may include; participation in production readiness activities and involvement in continuous improvement activities for current production jobs.
An important aspect of this position is the hands on nature of this role. As improvements are identified/made, this individual may be delegated to implement and/or perform re-qualification of changes.
Responsibilities of this individual are, but are not limited to,
• Development and Maintenance of Preventive Maintenance Programs for Production Customers
• Procedural Documentation drafting and maintenance
• Take part in Manufacturing/Production Team activities (such as Gemba) in a participation and reporting sense
• Take part in Process Validation activities
• Maintenance of Data Logs and Utilities
• Own and Maintain customer/internal procedures
• Provide assistance in job setup and process training for operators
• Act as part of team for rolling out Manufacturing Engineering Projects
• Programming of OGP inspection equipment
• Minimum 5 years experience in a device Manufacturing/Production environment
• Familiarity with ISO
• Good written and verbal communication
• Technical writing skills
• Experience with, or knowledge in Industrial Laser Systems.
• Experience with, or knowledge in System Control Software development.
- Standing and walking for short periods of time.
- Ability to use a microscope, including manipulating small object under a microscope
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.