The Operations Business Analyst will play an integral role in the implementation of Epicor systems and business tools that will support production best practices. The analyst will be the subject matter expert and be responsible for training and supporting Resonetics sites in best practices and in the use of Epicor. This role will require travel to other Resonetics facilities. This will be a pivotal role in analyzing systems and tools and the practical utilization across all sites ideally being able to identify areas of opportunity and coaching sites to best practices ahead of critical business failures.
- Partner with the production and inventory control organization at the site level to understand business processes and capture business requirements to drive improvements.
- Participate in Epicor integrations, upgrades, and projects.
- Analyze, research, and resolve requests submitted by the business, using existing technologies and ensuring the solution is aligned with corporate goals.
- Define, configure, test, and deploy best practice solutions for production, MES, labeling, material storage, and other manufacturing tools.
- Propose program changes/fixes for existing reports and dashboards.
- Apply LEAN concepts to production activities to support demand driven
- Develop Work instructions for new processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant manufacturing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing managerial role.
- Knowledge of lean tools such as 5S, Visual Factory, value stream mapping, production smoothing, line balance
- Demonstrated experience with FDA/GMP or ISO 13485 requirements.
- ERP system experience
- Strong computer knowledge is required including Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to determine priorities and handle multiple
- Manage project constraints and risks. Ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks, changing priorities, and frequently conflicting demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Epicor experience
Frequent overnight travel is required.