This position employs an individual for the advanced operation of a laser machining work center. This individual’s primary responsibility will be to laser process components through minimum instructions that may be in the form of drawings and written or verbal direction. Employee must become familiar with concepts of procedures and are aided with general supervision. This position is part of a team and a heavy emphasis will be placed on the individual’s ability to participate in a team environment.
- Perform medium to high complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements. Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation. Employee may be required to adjust system settings within established guidelines
- Perform quality inspections of finished parts.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance
- Package and route parts to shipping and perform cleanup duties as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follows instructions of the Supervisor and/or Production Manager and conduct all work according to Resonetics policy and good safe labor practices.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with automated inspection equipment
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment. This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring capacity.
- Good dexterity as many jobs require the handling of many small components.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.