This individual’s primary responsibility will be inspection, loading and operating equipment to finish medical component through instructions that may be in the form of drawings and written or verbal direction. Employees must become familiar with procedures and are aided with direct supervision. This position is part of a team and a heavy emphasis will be placed on the individual’s ability to participate in a team environment.
- Perform simple to medium complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements. Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation.
- Inspect components to insure specifications have been met.
- Enter data as required.
- Train other employees on production processes or equipment usage as requested by Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follows instructions of the lead, Supervisor and/or Production Manager .
- Follow Safety Guidelines and wear PPE where required.
- Follow contamination control procedures when required.
- Perform required quality checks when necessary.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
- Load and unload finished product into and out of production equipment.
- Scan packages for missing and shifted parts and verify labels.
- Retrieve packaging and supply to units for use.
- Bag and shrink wrap product prior to shipping.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment. This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring product.
- Good dexterity as many jobs require the handling of many small components.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Repetitive Movements.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Ability to wear appropriate clean room attire (full bodysuit, face mask, etc)