The Pricing Analyst performs various functions, which primarily involves the administration of pricing process, maintenance, and analysis activities surrounding the organizations ERP systems. This role will work closely with marketing, sales, and operations to execute pricing strategy as directed by executive leadership. They are responsible for pricing data governance within the ERP and direct the creation and maintenance of customer/market pricing lists within the ERP, as well as provide analytics and provide tools to support internal functionals areas.
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and profitability models
- Ensure that prices and specific programs conform to the organization’s pricing strategy
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing data in the ERP, targeting to eliminate pricing errors and ensure accurate communication to customers
- Responsible for preparing and conveying pricing reviews to internal and external contacts following defined processes
- Provide support for ERP system upgrades and implementations related to pricing
- Respond to pricing queries escalated from sales and other employees as needed
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on margin and market pricing to identify and capitalize on opportunities
- Forecast margins to help the business understand the impact of pricing
- Compile pricing analysis at a monthly meetings, with insights, trends and suggestions
- Perform other projects as assigned
- Minimum of BA/BS degree with a specialization in statistics, mathematics, finance, marketing or similar business degree
- Financial management experience with planning, forecasting and business analysis
- Minimum 3 years of finance and accounting experience, with at least 2 years related to financial analysis
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Team player with the ability to multi-task between multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work in a professional environment
- CPA preferred
- Hyperion or equivalent experience
- Strong IT skills
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Light office work.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.