The Quality Technician provides inspection support for final and incoming inspection of contract manufacturing materials. Inspection processes include visual and dimensional inspection, review of manufacturing and supplier documentation, and tensile testing.
- Inspecting final documentation packages
- Conducting incoming inspection of raw material
- Scanning and retaining production travelers
- Working on continual improvement projects as assigned
- Assisting with new process development inspections
- Managing the flow of finished goods into the stockroom.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Quality Control role.
- Experience with measurement equipment and microscope use.
- Medical Device Manufacturing background preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO and FDA Compliance desirable.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Light factory work, occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
If qualified, send resume to
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.