The Senior R&D Technician at Resonetics Design and Development Services will be part of a cross-functional team driving the design, development, verification, and manufacturing transfer of novel interventional medical devices.
- Assembles early device prototypes according to written or verbal instructions with limited Engineering oversight
- Performs functional device testing according to written instructions and documents test results
- Assesses manufacturing processes during early device development and recommends process improvements where appropriate
- Participates in controlled device builds as an assembly operator where needed
- Supports training of assembly operators and junior technicians on established assembly processes
- Maintains documentation as required during all phases of development
- Performs incoming inspection on device components
- Performs in-process or final inspection on full device assemblies
- Maintains inventory of device components and lab supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, follow, and assist with creation of manufacturing instructions
- Flexibility, independence, and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and follow engineering drawings
- Experience with measurement tools and techniques
- Experience with laser welding processes
- Experience working in a controlled environment and in a laboratory setting
- Proficient in catheter assembly techniques, including lamination, adhesive bonding, and laser welding
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.