This position requires an energetic and resourceful professional to meet our time critical commitments to ship customer products and systems and receive customer and company material and supplies to support production. This person will facilitate stockroom activities for Customer Materials, to include, inventory counts, job allocation and administration. This person will be expected to understand import/export documentation and packaging requirements. He or she will also be expected to operate the electronic shipping systems used by certain carriers
- Ship and receive all Resonetics goods through Epicor and supplemental systems, as required on a daily basis.
- Review, maintain and ensure all shipping documentation is correct and delivered to appropriate departments.
- Ensure all receiving documentation is correct and accompanies all packages to stockroom or individuals who ordered the material.
- Supply interdepartmental communication for receipts and shipments daily.
- Maintain an organized area.
- Receive Customer Materials into secure area in accordance with GMP guidelines.
- Administer and issue Customer Materials to Production jobs.
- Perform routine cycle counts on Customer Supplied Materials.
- Work with production quality personnel to ensure that customer product is packaged for shipment per their specification with all required documentation.
- Coordinate resource needs on heavy shipping days with the operations department.
- Facilitate receipt and distribution of vaporous materials in accordance with procedures.
- Cross train and backup stockroom staff off shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a shipper/receiver role. Experience with export regulations.
- Understanding of Production job application and management. Prior work experience within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Material Requirements Planning (MRP) environment required.
- DOT Hazardous Materials Certification, CFR 49 parts 100185.
- Epicor ERP experience a definite plus
- Fast paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail, handling heavy loads, physically demanding.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.