The Tooling Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Toolroom which focuses on high quality tooling and components (internal and external) and product machining of new parts for external customers. The Tooling Supervisor also ensures that the Toolroom team supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Plan and execute the Toolroom schedule, providing supervision and direction to the team. Allocate resources to ensure minimum downtime and completion of scheduled activities. Prioritize and manage workload to ensure assignments address the objectives of the company, department, and customers.
- Ability to complete precision tool center quotes to ensure a successful build for both customer and Resonetics.
- Oversee and maintain safety practices in accordance with safe operations and in compliance with company policies.
- Work closely with peers to develop good team working relationship and cross shift team relationships.
- Conduct performance appraisals and communicate information to senior management.
- Manage employee conduct or performance problems in a manner consistent with Resonetics policies. Refer to Human Resources for advice and consultation as needed.
- Work with Engineering and Quality to design, implement, and monitor quality awareness and improvement programs.
- Must be able to communicate to both management and staff clearly and informatively. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer operations and programs such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) Access or other data tracking systems.
- Strong decision-making and troubleshooting skills and methods are essential.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Manufacturing experience of 5 years or more or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Experience in CAD and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) for component and tooling design.
- 5 years technical experience and 5 years progressive supervisory experience.
- Experience with designing or building progressive stamping dies.
- Medical Device experience, familiarity with ISO9001 or ISO 13485.
- Knowledge of specialty machining such as CNC, Wire EDM, Swiss, Mill Turn, Conventional EDM.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.