Job Title: Maintenance Technician
This position employs an individual for the purpose of providing maintenance for Resonetics’ manufacturing equipment and facilities. This position concentrates primarily on the timely completion of assigned tasks in order to meet preventative maintenance schedules, and to repair equipment failures. Additional areas of focus include, but are not limited to; records keeping, basic troubleshooting, procedural recommendations, supervision of subcontractors performing work on the premises, hazardous waste oversite, assisting with projects for EHS compliance, and housekeeping. The hands-on nature of this position must be emphasized.
- Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Facilities Maintenance and Repair Activities coordinated with the Facilities Manager
- Assisting the Service Manager in Daily records keeping.
- Taking ownership of any and all activities assigned by the Service Manager.
- Hazardous waste management as assigned
- Environment Health and Safety activities as assigned
- Minimum high school education
- 1-2 years experience in technical service support role.
- Associates Degree in an Engineering or Electronics discipline is particularly helpful
- Demonstrated technical writing skills are also helpful.
If qualified, send resume to HR@Resonetics.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.