Manufacturing Capabilities // LASER PROCESSING
Resonetics combines advancements in laser cutting and motion control to develop cost effective tools for high volume metal and polymer medical components, enabling breakthrough innovations to solve previously unmet needs.
To achieve custom flexibility, Resonetics combines laser cutting and other removal techniques with assistive gas.
Methods like these ensure the most precise cut meets the most demanding geometrical features and tightest of tolerances other processes cannot attain.
Several applications already benefit from Resonetics’ technologically advanced cutting techniques.
LASER CUTTING APPLICATIONS
- Pull rings
- Flexible catheter shafts
- Thin wall custom stents
- Needle fabrication
- Nitinol stents and valve frames
- Delivery system components
- Structural Heart
- Peripheral Vascular
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Catheter delivery system requiring custom flexibility
- Components requiring geometrical features that mechanical or molding processes cannot produce
- Components or implants requiring complex geometry across the overall length.
SPECIFICATIONS min | max
- Feature Sizes 0.012 mm | 10 mm
- Material Thickness 0.012 mm | 0.5 mm
- Material Diameter 0.125 mm | 10 mm
- Material Length 0.5 mm | 3 m