Manufacturing Capabilities // LASER PROCESSING
Our laser drilling methods assure your project is economical, yet flawless.
Resonetics' drilling processes deliver repeatability.
Down to sub 10 micron holes on complex surfaces such as catheters, drug delivery balloons and embolic filters, Resonetics’ drilling processes deliver with the highest quality in the most miniscule flow rates necessary.
This process offers exceptional repeatability and quality where customer aperture with highly controlled flow rates or filtration is required.
LASER DRILLING APPLICATIONS
- Embolic protection filters
- Side ports in infusion catheters
- Micro hole arrays
- Flow access holes
- Controlled fluid flow in a filter or drug delivery catheter
- Access ports in catheter delivery systems
- Interventional Cardiology
- Drug Delivery
SPECIFICATIONS min | max
- Feature Sizes 0.001 mm | 1 mm
- Material Thickness 0.012 mm | 0.5 mm