Manufacturing Capabilities // NITINOL PROCESSING
Shape setting or heat setting configures the transformational and mechanical properties of nitinol (NiTi).
Resonetics’ heat treated techniques set the shape for your success.
A laser cut nitinol component is mounted on a special jig or mandrel and then heat treated to set the shape.
Resonetics designs and manufactures these mandrels and special jigs according to the exact specifications of the product and offers multiple processes to meet your challenging designs with advanced equipment and extensive tooling expertise.
SHAPE SETTING APPLICATIONS
- Heart valve frames
- Neurovascular flow retrieval stents
- Carotid stents
- Peripheral stents
- Biliary stents
- Delivery system components
- Structural Heart
- Interventional Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular
SPECIFICATIONS min | max
- Feature Sizes 0.012 mm | 10 mm
- Wall Thickness 0.012 mm | 1 mm
- Outside Diameter 0.0125 mm | 10 mm