Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator/ Copywriter
Lead technical content generation– copy, graphics, & photos to support corporate brand and strategic marketing initiatives. Review market data and generate lead opportunities for business development team. Send lead qualification emails to prospects.
- Develop content per plan for email blasts, social media posts, website, marketing collateral, and other marcom items.
- Conduct interviews with internal team members to gain content for copy
- Assist with graphic design, photography, and video as needed
- Complete copy editing for all Resonetics marcom
- Support Marketing Specialist on branding initiatives as assigned
- Conduct market research to assist in early lead generation and email prospects.
- Collaborate with marketing specialist on social media plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient at Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in copywriting and editing
- Technical writing experience
If qualified, send resume to HR@Resonetics.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.