Job Title: Operations Engineer
This position will concentrate primarily obtaining and directing the flow of orders from our customers through our process, both internal and external.
- Quote development.
- Creation of process instructions.
- Direct technical communication to customers.
- Use and programming of Database software.
- Specification of materials to be used in manufacture of medical parts.
- Working directly with our sales team.
- Working with our internal and external manufacturing team.
- Working with subcontractors to Resonetics.
- Converting cad files to programming ready files
- BS degree in mechanical or mechatronic.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills, finance and customer service focused.
- Familiarity with QSR or ISO 13485
- Prior experience working in an engineering/sales/operation role in manufacturing
- Experience or knowledge in Laser Processing and/or machining and supportive processes
- Use and understanding databases and solidworks
If qualified, send resume to HR@Resonetics.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.