Job Title: Process Engineer
The principle responsibility of this position is to develop contract manufacturing processes to meet acceptable standards of manufacturability and compliance to the Resonetics Quality System. This process shall include extracting relevant technical data from the Applications Team, drafting technical reports and development plans, and driving the transition process from Applications Engineering to fully released production. It will be the responsibility of this individual to work with Applications Engineering, Quality, and Production to assess new jobs for user friendly tooling, ergonomics, throughput, and product quality.
- Project lead for driving eligible processes through the transfer from development to production.
- Controls software development/optimization ahead of production readiness and Validations.
- Perform DOEs where process assessment optimization is required.
- Process Validations
- Process Documentation and training where applicable (Manufacturing Process, Manufacturing, Setup, Preventive Maintenance etc.)
- Participate in the review of incoming orders for applicability to existing capabilities and determine any potentially necessary alternatives.
- Participate in customer conferences as needed.
- Develop or assist in design, costing, training and continuous improvement activities.
- (BS or MS) in Physics or relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment in an engineering role.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Excellent writing skills, able to write detailed reports, comprehensive manufacturing procedures and assist Quality Engineering with Validation protocols.
- Automated measurement system programming skills
- Controls Software experience
- Automated measurement system programming experience
- Project Management and Leadership skills
- Knowledge of SPC or other process capability analysis for use in the determination of production readiness.
- Experience working with multiple axis motion controllers.
- Experience with industrial lasers such as excimer, CO2, or Nd:YAG and beam deliveries.
- Experience working in a medical device or regulated environment
If qualified, send resume to HR@Resonetics.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.