WE ARE THE LEADER
IN LASER MICRO
For over 30 years, Resonetics has been a pioneer in laser micro manufacturing. Founded in 1987, Resonetics has a passion for using lasers to solve complex manufacturing challenges. Since starting, we have invested heavily in leading edge technology and developing laser experts. We have deployed over 100 laser workstations that cover a wide spectrum of laser types and wavelengths – femtosecond, picosecond, excimer, DPSS, and CO2. Combining state-of-the-art laser systems with a top technical team allows Resonetics to partner with customers, and provide winning solutions that meet technical and economic requirements.
We Have Seven Locations
Our world class laser micro manufacturing facilities include 24/7 operations, 5 cleanrooms, 4 Lightspeed™ Application Development Labs,
over 100 laser systems and more than 300 team members.
Our Leadership Team
Dedicated to Innovation
At Resonetics, laser micro manufacturing for the life sciences is our passion. We seek out new challenges and thrive on pushing the boundaries of science and technology. We are committed to research and development.
Some of the challenges the Advanced Technology Team handles include:
Developing advanced optical technology necessary for efficient laser micro-machining. This can include:
• Beam conditioning for excimer and solid-state lasers (homogenization, profile control).
• Proprietary optical architectures of beam splitting, switching and modulation.
• Advanced mask design and fabrication.
• Advanced lens design for projection and scanning optics.
Study and control of laser-material interaction. This can include:
• Wave-length, pulse-width, pulse train effects.
• Minimization of the heat affected zone (HAZ) via optimized energy distribution.
• Machining environment control (temperature, humidity, process and cover gases and exhaust).
• Material science work as applied to the materials of interest to our customers.
• Advanced characterization and metrology methods for the products we fabricate.
We interact with your engineering and R&D staff, especially at early stages of product development, in order to optimize manufacturability and functionality. With nine patents issued, two pending and a large number of invention disclosures under review, our team has a demonstrated ability to develop novel solutions to solve manufacturing challenges.
QUALITY & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
Quality is a critical component of life science manufacturing. At Resonetics, quality is integrated in our culture as a key value.
We take our quality policy seriously and live it out each day.
Dedicated to the care of our customers, partners, and people.
Committed to improve, innovate and inspire.
Careers With Resonetics
At Resonetics, we’re proud of the contributions we make to the life sciences industry, and we recognize that it takes talented, hardworking
people to make it all possible. Here, you’ll know you’re contributing to something big, especially if it’s small.