Manufacturing Capabilities // LASER PROCESSING
Applying decades of experience to your project, Resonetics develops innovative approaches to the most challenging laser welding applications for the micro manufacturing medical industry.
Perfecting the process of joining two metals.
Using low heat input and high accuracy enables Resonetics to precisely assemble the most complex micro delivery system components on the market.
LASER WELDING APPLICATIONS
- Pull ring assemblies for steerable catheters
- Thin wire components for delivery systems
- Micro implants
- Metal components for systems
- Structural Heart
- Interventional Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular
- Sports Medicine
- Assembly of complex micro delivery system components such as marker bands, pull rings, flexible hypotubes, 3D components and thin wires
- Hermetic seals required for implants or instruments
- Devices where traditional welding methods are not able to achieve weld requirements
SPECIFICATIONS min | max
- Material Thickness 0.05 mm | 0.5 mm
- Joint Width Limitations N/A | 0.005 in max gap
- Depth of Penetration Maximum N/A | 0.040 in
- Strength Maximum N/A | 80% of base material