Manufacturing Capabilities // NITINOL PROCESSING
Resonetics is innovating nitinol (NiTi) manufacturing by applying our ultrafast laser cutting knowledge to improve nitinol components.
We produce nitinol devices faster and with less post processing requirements.
Traditionally, nitinol stents and valve frames have been cut using older laser technology.
By applying state-of-the-art, ultrafast femtosecond laser technology, we can produce nitinol devices faster that require less post processing.
NITINOL LASER CUTTING APPLICATIONS
- Heart valve frames
- Neurovascular retrieval stents
- Carotid stents
- Peripheral stents
- Biliary stents
- Delivery system components
- Structural Heart
- Interventional Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular
SPECIFICATIONS min | max
- Feature Sizes 0.012 mm | 10 mm
- Wall Thickness 0.012 mm | 1 mm
- Outside Diameter 0.0125 mm | 10 mm