Partner with customers to build strong, long-term relationships and ensure success for both the customer and Resonetics. Assist with implementing sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Ensure customer needs are being met and customer expectations are managed.
- Operate as the lead point of contact internally for any and all matters specific to customers
- Lead customer RFQs and order entry processes
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Maintain awareness of customer expectations
- Communicate timely, effectively, and efficiently when customer challenges arise
- Maintain customer forecasts and track key account metrics
- Collaborate with business development team members, managers, and colleagues across multiple departments
- Discuss and evaluate new projects
- Provide clear updates regarding the status of internal progress as well as relevant customer updates
- Act as the site liaison for the Account Managers at other sites to facilitate RFQ, orders processing, and other account management processes across facilities.
- Reporting and Record Keeping
- Create necessary daily/monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers
- Monitor price and delivery schedules
- Process customer purchase orders and quotes
- Provide status updates, shipping updates, etc. to customers as needed
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in management or similar experience.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Team player with high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, active listening.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment encompassing company growth and change.
- Collaboration with different groups to accomplish goals.
- Maintain positive outlook while working through obstacles.
- Experience working with Sharepoint and ERP information management
- 3-5 years experience in a customer facing role
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.