This position will be report to the Accounts Receivable Manager and will work closely with them regarding the overall daily processing of client invoices and application of client payments while supporting various initiatives and systems implementation projects. The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for generating/distributing weekly high volume client invoices timely and accurately – 500+ clients. Looking for a candidate that wants to grow/advance within Finance team.
- Generate/distribute weekly high volume client invoices timely and accurately – 500+ clients
- Generate client credit memos
- Process/post client cash receipts daily
- Process/post client credit card payments
- Reach out to clients weekly regarding open and past due invoices as part of Collections process
- Submit invoices timely within client portals
- Accurately maintain all client records
- Assist in maintaining clean AR Aging – apply all cash, credit memos…etc timely and accurately
- File documents electronically and manually
- Solid understanding of ERP systems and how transactions flow and impact the relevant subsidiary ledgers and general ledger.
- Conduct credit checks on all customer
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls
- Review and respond to requests from customers and sales team in a timely manner relating to billing issues, account research, and collections matters
- Work with other departments
- Handle special projects as needed for Accounts Receivable cleanup
- Communicate with customers to reconcile accounts, resolve disputes and ensure timely payments.
- Provide all backup and explanations for internal and external Audit requests
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Associates Degree/High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable/relevant experience required
- Manufacturing experience required
- Epicor experience a plus
- Proficient with the use of ERP systems and ability to pull detail data to support account analysis.
- Proficient in Excel is required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent time management, project management and planning skills required
- Attention to detail
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, passionate and positive can-do attitude a must
- Team contributor looking to grow/advance