Application Development Technician
Primarily responsible for early prototype build, product development, and process development. Will assist Application Development Engineers and Senior Application Development Technicians in demonstrating process feasibility and meeting quality specifications. Assist in transitioning prototype projects to production in a small team and collaborative environment.
- Perform equipment set up, part production, troubleshooting and maintenance of Component Development Lab workstations
- Setup and operate photo etch, circuit fabrication, and measurement equipment (etcher, developer, exposer, plate, clean, coater, comparator, microscope, etc)
- Perform clean outs on wet processing machines
- Be responsible to maintain chemicals to the spec limits
- Run multiple pieces of wet processing machines at a time without interruption to product flow
- Help write and maintain Work Instructions and Job Breakdowns
- Enhance and enforce department policies and procedures
- Perform all of the photoetch and CDL Labs processes, including coating, exposing, developing, sputtering, etching, plating, stripping, measurement, cleaning, laminating, and back end processes like electrical testing, inspection, forming and detab
- Analyze and interpret test data, document and summarize activity on project builds
- Have a clear understanding of troubleshooting techniques, safety, and processing procedures
- Ability to read and comprehend existing documentation
- Ability to identify process, product, and equipment trends through the use of existing reports, communication boards, and databases
- 2 year related technical degree with 2+ years experience
- Knowledge and understanding of chemical processes like etching and plating
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems and tooling
- Self directed and motivated
- Standing and walking for short periods of time
- Ability to use a microscope, including manipulating small object under a microscope
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.