The Director will be responsible for defining the total reward strategy spanning executive compensation, broad-based compensation, benefits, wellness, compliance, people analytics, HR operations & systems. The ideal candidate is an expert in streamlining and automating work, leveraging digital tools to improve the employee experience, and providing exceptional service delivery and process execution. Reporting into the VP, HR, the Director will drive and scale the HR processes as the firms continues to grow.
- Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives and give recommendations for modifications.
- Create, implement and administer a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs.
- Drive the evaluation and implementation of an HRIS and other people technologies.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Maintain knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits.
- Develop executive reviews and insights for the compensation committee.
- Establish and identify opportunities for improvement of HR policies and processes across the full employee lifecycle.
- Partner with and manage relationships with benefit providers and HR technology vendors.
- Ensure plans comply with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA as well as federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in progressive roles focused on all aspects of cash compensation, short-term and long-term incentive programs, in addition to benefits administration and HR systems.
- Experience working in the technology and/or manufacturing industry.
- Ability to stay ahead of industry best practices and future trends of both compensation and benefits.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Experienced in HR Information Systems.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and collaborate effectively.
- Must be a leader while maintaining the ability and interest to roll up your sleeves.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation and benefits.
- Life sciences experience
- Experience in the medical products industry a plus.
- Private equity experience.
- MBA beneficial but not required.
- Ability to work long hours when necessary and to have a presence with a 24/7 operation.
- Ability to travel 25% (domestically and internationally) on a regular basis depending on what is happening at the company such as an acquisition.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.