The maintenance technician is responsible for conducting general maintenance and repairs building equipment and facilities. Additional areas of focus include, but are not limited to; records keeping, basic troubleshooting, procedural recommendations, supervision of subcontractors performing work on the premises, hazardous waste oversite, assisting with projects for EHS compliance, and housekeeping. This is a hands-on position.
- Manage basic building repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee contractors as necessary.
- Hazardous waste management as assigned.
- Environment Health and Safety activities as assigned.
- Conduct routine inspections of facility and equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum high school education
- 1 -2 years in facilities maintenance support role. Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a small, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and reliability.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.