This position employs an individual for the purpose of providing technical support for equipment internal to Resonetics. This position concentrates primarily on the timely completion of assigned tasks in order to maintain established preventative maintenance schedules and to effectively repair unplanned equipment failures in a timely manner. Additional areas of focus include but are not limited to: PC support, process control, machine assembly and fabrication, programming and wiring, procedural recommendations, records keeping, equipment refurbishments, and advanced troubleshooting. The hands on nature of this position must be emphasized.
- Complete equipment refurbishment, assembly, fabrication as required.
- Review existing service procedures for accuracy and make recommendations in order to maintain compliance with ISO maintenance requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of equipment and ancillary support systems utilizing outside service help as needed to minimize machine down time.
- Perform various equipment and systems related planned and unplanned maintenance activities including timely completion and filing of service records.
- Make recommendations regarding updates to Preventive Maintenance procedures and frequencies.
- Establish and maintain on-hand spare parts inventory for equipment.
- Coach and provide feedback to Manufacturing personnel on equipment care, operation and process.
- Provide Process Engineering support on equipment by monitoring indicators, troubleshooting and providing feedback including relevant data, observations, actions taken and results achieved.
- 2 year Degree/Diploma in Robotics, Instrumentation, Automation or relevant Electro-Mechanical field
- Demonstrated ability to apply the theories and principles of the following disciplines
- AC/DC wiring – electrical theory
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Statistical Process Control
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.