Operator 2nd and 3rd Shift
As experts and innovators in micro manufacturing, we’ve evolved to become a leader in the life sciences industry. The Resonetics team makes millions of life-changing medical device components annually. Our passion for technology incorporates with our customers’ mission to improve and save lives. Together we collaborate to solve complex challenges and develop the next generation of life science devices. We pride ourselves in fostering a great company culture centered on hiring and developing great people. If you are interested in making a difference, using game changing technology, and working on the next generation of life saving devices – apply below!
This position employs an individual for the operation of a computer based laser machining work center. This individual’s primary responsibility will be to laser process components through instructions that may be in the form of drawings, and written or verbal direction. Employees must become familiar with procedures and are aided with direct supervision. This position is part of a team and a heavy emphasis will be placed on the individual’s ability to participate in a team environment.
- Perform simple to medium complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements. Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation.
- Inspect components to insure specifications have been met.
- Enter data as required.
- Train other employees on production processes or equipment usage as requested by Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follows instructions of the Supervisor and/or Production Manager and conduct all work according to Resonetics policy and good safe labor practices.
- The use of laser radiation (non-ionizing) sources will be used only in a manner that is safe for all Resonetics employees and visitors. The various wavelengths of laser light utilized at Resonetics will be taken into consideration in this and other personal protection policies by the laser operator.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
- In clean room area clean and process parts as required per specification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with automated or manual inspection equipment
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment. This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring capacity.
- Good dexterity as many jobs require the handling of many small components
$17.00 – $19.50 an hour
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.