This position employs an individual for the purpose of assisting the Production group in the setup and operation of equipment in a process development or limited production environment. Additional responsibilities may include but not be limited to; setup of repeat work, training other employees, performing specific preventive maintenance tasks, documenting process conditions and results, and quality reporting. From time to time as certain workload conditions develop, it may become necessary for this individual to temporarily assume the role of Operator.
- Routine responsibilities and duties involve the use of various procedures and the application of clearly prescribed standards and practice, requiring the use of good judgment
- Be resourceful and adaptive with the ability to find ways around obstacles or develop new approaches and/or methods
- Support Production Start-up Activities through Documentation Generation, Equipment Investigations, Maintenance needs and Job Safety Assessments.
- Take ownership of all assigned activities while insuring that quality remains a high priority
- Initiate process change or machine service requests
- Perform simple to complex part inspections
- Analyze and document data and procedures
- Operate systems per procedure or through instruction under a variety of conditions
- Train other employees to processing conditions and requirements.
- Provide process demonstrations to clients
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting for production issues.
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the operation and setup of complex test or mechanical equipment.
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to changing priorities and processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Mechanical and analytical aptitude.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within primary job functions.
- Experience in programming G code or similar languages
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Strong math skills are necessary for this position as well as ability to read blueprints.
- Associates level technical training
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.