This job is considered to be a hands-on position in which an individual is expected to provide assistance to the Production Supervisor and perform as a highly skilled operator in order to be able to learn new operations quickly and then train other operators in new operations as well promote the cross training in the site.
- Provide guidance and training to operators in order to enable them to achieve an adequate training.
- Show work tasks to workers and observe the performance of workers to ensure compliance with safety procedures and standards.
- The employee must conduct himself in an appropriate and professional manner and they are responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and work performance.
- This person is responsible for all workers assigned for his/her training area.
- These persons should be flexible enough to move between shifts as the company requires it.
- Promote cross training in the site in order to ensure Resonetics has people trained in different operations.
- Perform medium to high complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements. Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation. Employee may be required to adjust system settings within established guidelines
- Inspect components to ensure specifications have been met.
- Enter data and report issues as required.
- Main point of contact to perform production reworks when needed in order to avoid an impact in production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience in a comparable manufacturing environment preferably utilizing computer aided machinery or similarly equivalent experience demonstrating the ability to follow detailed technical processes using mechanical equipment.
- Empathic person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel and Power Point
- Proactive and results oriented
- Good Practices of Documentation (GDP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Previous experience working with microscopes and optical measurement equipment.
- High knowledge of ISO 13485 and / or FDA regulations.
- High skilled operator
- Experience in product transfer
- Good dexterity as many jobs require the handling of many small components.