This job is considered to be a hands-on position in which an individual is expected to provide assistance to the Production Supervisor and perform as a highly skilled operator in order to be able to learn new operations quickly and then train other operators in new operations as well promote the cross training in the site.
- Provide guidance and training to operators in order to enable them to achieve an adequate training.
- Show work tasks to workers and observe the performance of workers to ensure compliance with safety procedures and standards.
- The employee must conduct himself in an appropriate and professional manner and they are responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and work performance.
- This person is responsible for all workers assigned for his/her training area.
- These persons should be flexible enough to move between shifts as the company requires it.
- Promote cross training in the site in order to ensure Resonetics has people trained in different operations.
- Perform medium to high complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements. Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation. Employee may be required to adjust system settings within established guidelines
- Inspect components to ensure specifications have been met.
- Enter data and report issues as required.
- Main point of contact to perform production reworks when needed in order to avoid an impact in production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience in a comparable manufacturing environment preferably utilizing computer aided machinery or similarly equivalent experience demonstrating the ability to follow detailed technical processes using mechanical equipment.
- Empathic person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel and Power Point
- Proactive and results oriented
- Good Practices of Documentation (GDP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Previous experience working with microscopes and optical measurement equipment.
- High knowledge of ISO 13485 and / or FDA regulations.
- High skilled operator
- Experience in product transfer
- Good dexterity as many jobs require the handling of many small components.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.