The Quality Inspector shall be skilled in quality assurance techniques utilized in the manufacturing of micromachined components. The Quality Inspector provides inspection support for in-process, final and incoming inspection of contract manufacturing materials. Inspection processes include visual and dimensional inspection on product, recording of inspection data, and review of manufacturing and supplier documentation. Other activities may include parts measurement, supporting the corrective action process, and other Quality System activities as required.
- Perform inspection and record data as defined
- Assist in the training of Production Personnel on inspection and data recording tasks
- Participation in Corrective Action, Process, or inspection improvement activities
- Review and approval of final documentation packages
- Conducting incoming inspection of raw material
- Scanning and retaining production travelers
- Working on continual improvement projects as assigned
- Assisting with new process development inspections
- Managing the flow of finished goods into the stockroom.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing and/or inspection experience.
- Experience with measurement equipment and microscope use.
- Ability to work split shift as needed.
- Medical Device Manufacturing background preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO and FDA Compliance desirable.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Standing and walking for short periods of time.
- Ability to use a microscope, including manipulating small object under a microscope
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations And Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.