The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, recommending candidates for all non-exempt/exempt opened positions as well as onboarding new hires. This person must understand, model, and represent the company needs. He or she will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with the managers, identify potential “fit” through effective interviewing and effectively administer the interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure a positive new hire experience. Developing and executing recruitment plans and strategies are primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best optimum talent. All activities must follow Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPPA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, help recommend final selection of candidates and close qualified candidates for non-exempt roles.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background & reference screenings.
- Place and update all job postings in various medias including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social media networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote referral program and internal opportunities.
- Create offer approvals, offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process is engaging and that processes are followed and accurate.
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests as required.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 years of human resources, talent acquisition and interviewing experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a professional environment.
- A two-year degree in business with a concentration Human Resources.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in from of a computer monitor.
- Regularly required to verbally communicate, listen, and give presentations as needed.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel and applicants.
- Periods of stress may occur.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.