The Technical Sales Engineer role is an important role within Resonetics Commercial organization. Our Technical sales engineers use their extensive knowledge of Resonetics products and processes to aid in the sales processes to help enhance customer experience and buying process.
- Support Sales Leadership and Business Development with manufacturing solutions selling into assigned geography.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Executive Leadership, and Business Development to plan, prepare and execute strategic projects and quotes throughout complex sales cycles.
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed Resonetics manufacturing technologies.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Follow up on Lightspeed and quoting projects to ensure the unrivaled customer experience.
- Attend 2-3 customer meetings weekly at various locations in person.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence to share with Resonetics Technology leadership.
- Follow up on Inside Sales “Inbox.”
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree with a degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, or Sales
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Quoting, Manufacturing, and Customer Service in a Manufacturing environment while supporting customer activities.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Experience with a CRM
- Experience Presenting proposals to key stakeholders within an organization.
- Experience with Solid Works and Reading Engineering Documentation. Prints, Statement of Work.
- Familiarity with ISO13485
- Experience facilitating programs through Product Development Stage and Phase gates.
Ability to travel within territory 2-3 days a week. Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel out of territory up to ten times a year.
If qualified, apply now. Job title and job location must be included in the application.
To apply for this job, email your details, the job title and job location to email@example.com
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.