MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES // ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS
When customers are challenged to develop leading-edge microfluidic products, Resonetics brings the experience, resources, and quality needed to keep product launches on schedule.
Resonetics leads the industry in automated stacking and lamination technologies to efficiently assemble cards, cassettes, and cartridges.
Our proprietary microfluidic manufacturing capabilities are critical to the scale-up of polymer laminated devices. When coupled with Resonetics’ world-class laser processing you get flexible, end-to-end solutions that meet the most demanding specifications at any volume.
- Infectious diseases
- Glucose levels Cholesterol levels
- Electrolyte analysis
- Enzyme analysis
- Drug tests
- Blood gases
- Cardiac markers
- Point-of-care diagnostics
- Life sciences
- Food safety
- Procedures such as capillary electrophoresis, isoelectric focusing, immunoassays, flow cytometry, sample injection in mass spectrometry, PCR amplification, DNA analysis, separation and manipulation of cells, and cell patterning
- Research in antibiotic drug-resistant bacteria, nanoparticle transport in blood, and observation of the chemical reaction kinetics
- Diagnostics including cancer and pathogen detection
- Measuring molecular diffusion coefficients, fluid viscosity, pH, and chemical binding coefficients
- Analytics such as monitoring and optimization of protein drugs production and in assays involving human cells
- Polyurethane films
- Acrylic adhesives
- Acrylic sheets (PPMA)
- Hydrophilic sheets
- Polyester (PET) Melinex® Mylar®